Monday, August 3, 2009

Tell Me About It Stud

Monday, August 3, 2009
I began noticing a certain trend that bewildered me. The comeback of the studs. When I began noticing the resurrection of the much neglected stud I couldn't help but remember those terrible studded belts and chokers goth kids would wear in the 90's. Don't get me wrong, the 80's studs were preciously rocked by punks to display their rebellious persona. None of the new looks were doing it for me and kept me feeling that this look should rather be kept away in a time capsule until I stumbled across Torry Burch's website. After accepting Burch's superb satchel I became acquainted with other popular designers' stud work and I too will be in line to purchase some sort of studded accessory.

Tory Burch Website





Here's who else is rocking this look.

Prada



Givenchy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates