Wednesday, July 22, 2009

camp de botte

Wednesday, July 22, 2009





That's it! Elle magazine's August cover featuring Miley Cyrus has completely convinced me to dare to wear the outrageous over-the-knee boots. I have been spotting these boots on the runway and through paparazzi gone mad photos all over tabloids that it's finally captured my attention. They're downright gorgeous! Now the question is, can we (yes, you know it, I'm going to use the word "normal") the normal people pull off this look? With a design that's so in your face it seems as though my regular day to day outfits will just not do for these boots. They may border between hooker material or plain tacky with the wrong outfit. This is a trend I surely do not want to see every single girl wearing but I'd really like to see more ideas for street wear rather than runway with these boots though. Some designers who have dashed into recreating the trend include Jimmy Choo, Giuseppe Zanotti, Chloe, Steve Madden, Miss Me, CO-OP Barneys New York, Vivienne Westwood, Giles, Prada, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, and of course, the break through trend starter for 2009, Givenchy.
Now this looks stunning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates